Followers

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Track your steps! Gadget Review

Dear Friends,
so, I just got a new iPhone and just downloaded this cool FREE application called Trailguru. This cool gadget lets you track your mileage, time, altitude change, speed, time moving, time stopped, and more. Once you record a run, trek, walk, you can then send it to the website and create an account to track your workouts, miles done, etc.

There are some downsides to the application. For example, to use it, it has to be in the "foreground" of the iPhone, so in essence it does not allow you to use the rest of the phone while tracking. But if you are in the hills, or working out, you shouldn't be talking on the phone anyways, right?!!!!

I hope you enjoyed the review. For more info on Trailguru, visit their website or look them up on your iPhone.

For more information on my practice, visit www.drEricNepo.com

Dr. Eric

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dr. E,
Shane has the iPhone but is stuck in the shop day in day out :(
Zephyr and I have walked a lot this week. We walked from our house in Hollywood to The Grove then from The Grove to our store on Venice & Centinela. A total of 12 miles, I think.
Yesterday we walked from the store to Santa Monica then Rustic Canyon then to Ocean Park beach.
My legs ache a bit, but my stamina has sky rocketed and I really do love the meandering :)

Anyway, I find your blogs very interesting and inspiring to carry on!

Thanks!

Dr. Eric said...

wow! way to walk girl! good for you!