Followers

Friday, October 3, 2008

Want to Cleanse and loose weight?

I often get asked if I know of any cleanses, and what I think about them. In todays society our diet is full of things we probably shouldn't be eating. We've gotten away from wholesome organic home cooked meals, to ready-made, preservative and chemical filled foods, and fruits and vegetables grown in nutrient depleted soils.

A cleanse is a way to give your body a break from all the junk we eat, and let it "reset" (for lack of a better word).

One of my favorite cleanses is from a company called Standard Process. They have this great 21-day cleanse, which instead of starving you (like other cleanses do) allows you to eat as much of you want of fresh fruits and vegetables, plus you take 2-3 tasty shakes per day. In addition to that, you take organ support whole food supplements in order to NOT deprive your body of essential nutrients while you cleanse. This cleanse was designed as an organ detox cleanse. The byproduct of the cleanse is usually 8-20 pounds worth of weight loss in 3 weeks!.

If you are interested in purifying your body, loosing weight, or both, call my office at 310-993-8482 and set up an appointment to discuss how this cleanse can help you too!

For more information on my practice and myself visit www.drEricNepo.com

Best!

Dr. Eric

No comments: